Last updated: [insert date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work efficiently and provide certain functionality. Cookies are stored on your device and can be accessed by the website or third-party services that recognize the cookie.
Cookies can be 'persistent' or 'session' cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics and track usage of the Service
- To store your preferences and personalize your experience
- To enable targeted advertising
We may also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use our website. These cookies will be stored on your device and used to improve our services.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies that may be used on our website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be disabled. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze website usage and improve the performance and functionality of our website. They help us understand how visitors interact with our website and gather information for statistical purposes.
- Preference cookies: These cookies enable our website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or region.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you both on and off our website. They track your browsing habits and allow us to show you advertisements that are tailored to your interests.
How to manage cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. However, if you do this, you may have to manually adjust some preferences each time you visit a website and some services and functionalities may not work.
For more information on how to manage cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.